- It is our goal to promote and engender LORIC skills in all our students in order to promote high standards, high achievement and a commitment to being the best that they can be.
- We want our students to be equipped with the skills they need and to be ambitious in their goals.
- We want our students to be not only risk-takers but resourceful and tenacious students who rise to a challenge and can be imaginative and resilient in their approach to new learning.
- We want our students to be interesting as well as interested and to be enthusiastic discoverers of new learning.
- We want our students to be brave and motivated to be the best that they can be and to be able to thrive as individuals and develop their own independence. We will promote this vision through the learning culture that we will instil within our students through their experiences within the classroom and beyond. We will provide a curriculum that is broad and varied and accessible to all learners and which takes into account the individuality of our students.
- We will achieve this through our dedication to embracing new ideas and ensuring that our curriculum and teaching styles are constantly developed and honed.