2021 School Uniform - New Starters
Deptford Green School has two uniform suppliers:
- Whitehall Clothiers, 244a Lewisham High Street, SE13 6JU) - http://www.whitehallclothiers.co.uk
- Bailwood (246 Lewisham High St, London SE13 6JU) - https://www.bailwood.co.uk
- Those items marked with an asterisk (*) below may ONLY be purchased from the supplier and may not be replicated by high street brands or home-made products.
- Parents/carers must ensure that they have purchased the relevant asterisked items for their child, from the school, prior to their start at the school.
- All items of clothing should be clearly labelled with the student’s full name.
Below is a list please ensure you check this list when purchasing uniform for accuracy.
- BLAZER* - A black suit style jacket with small Deptford Green logo (compulsory- must be worn at all times unless the student is in year 11).
- TROUSERS - These must be black (tailored uniform type, not denim, lycra or “skinny” styling). A plain, black belt with no obvious logo or large buckle must be worn.
- SKIRT - Black (tailored, knee length, not tight fitting and allowing freedom of movement).
- SHIRT - White shirt with top button for wearing with a tie, must be tucked in (not fitted blouses, PE type or denim)
- JUMPER* - A Black V-neck pullover with a small Deptford Green logo. Optional for winter.
- TIE* - At least eight stripes showing, the colour will depend on the year group. Colours for 2021/22- Year 7 - Purple
- SHOES - Black low heeled full styled shoes less than 3cm high. Leather or leather effect. No boots, gym shoes, trainers, sandals, sling back shoes or canvas pumps.
- BAG - This must be big enough to carry all of a student’s books, equipment and PE kit when required.
- No hoodies or demin jackets are allowed to be worn in school at any time. No headwear (caps, durags etc.) is allowed at any time unless for religious reasons. No sunglasses are permitted inside the building.
- There is a summer uniform but this can only be worn in the summer term so more details to follow.