It is our aim that all students at Deptford Green School make great progress regardless of their background.
The Pupil Premium is an additional fund of money that we receive from the government to ensure that all students are given an equal opportunity to make progress and develop the skill and attributes that will support our aspiration for successful and happy adult lives for all of our student community.
Below you will find:
• Our Pupil Premium Policy
• Our Pupil Premium plan for 20/21
• Our Pupil Premium plan for 19/20
• Our Pupil Premium plan for 18/19
• Our evaluation of the impact of the Pupil Premium for 2016/17
• Our plan for the use of the Pupil Premium for 2017/18
Ms Stanghon, Assistant Headteacher, is responsible for the allocation, monitoring and evaluation of the Pupil Premium, and reporting termly to the Governing Body on its impact.