GOVERNING BODY STRUCTURE
12 governor places
Appointed by the London Borough of Lewisham 1
Elected parents of pupils attending the school 3
Our school governing body meets on the following committees every term:
- Curriculum & Achievement Committee – Chair: Cynthia Eubank
- Resources Committee – Chair: Richard Russell
- School and Community Committee - Chair: John Gallagher
- Pay Committee – Chair: Sid Hughes
The full Governing Body meet every term.
The following committees meet as and when required, with a minimum of three eligible governors to be drawn from a pool of all members of the Governing Body, subject to availability and lack of conflicts of interest and having regard to the need for the Committee to be balanced in terms of gender and race as far as possible.
Pupil Discipline Committee / Staff Discipline Committee / Staff Discipline Appeal Committee / Pay Appeal Committee / Complaints Committee
Clerk to the Governing Body:
Ms Damaris Dodds, c/o Governors’ Services, 3rd Floor, Laurence House, 1 Catford Road, London, SE6 4RU
Sid Hughes, the Chair of Governors can also be written to via the school.
- Register of Interests-Completed.UpdatedFeb2016.pdf
- Register of Interests of Governing Body.
- pdf (125.31kb)